NVCN works to meet the unmet needs of frail elderly and those living with chronic illness. Membership adds value to your local program and makes you part of a larger voice to advocate for volunteer caregiving.
"There is no other source of information and support that is such a solid match with
what I need as a program director. It can be lonely and challenging trying to steer a local program on your own, but being tied into a network of others across the country who do the very same thing day in and day out is enormously encouraging."
Member Benefits : (click the link for a preview of the membership package)
- Support from a national network of experts in volunteer caregiving
- Certificate of membership
- Educational webinars, access to a Google Group open forum, & other online resources
- Reduced fees for the national conference & other NVCN partnerships
- Vast resource library: Templates, power point presentations, discussion groups, networking opportunities
- Career growth & networking opportunties
- Marketing & branding support
- Participation in our annual Volunteer of the Year and Excellence Awards recognitions
Annual dues for programs are $130*.
Becoming a member is easy!
1. Complete an online membership application.
2. Submit your payment:
- By check: Made payable to National Volunteer Caregiving Network and mailed to PO Box 7271, Round Rock, TX 78683; OR
- By credit or debit card: Using the quick and easy PayPal form below.